- Availability: In Stock
- Product overview
- Questions (0)
- Reviews (0)
- Related products
USB current, voltage and capacitance tester KCX-017 is an indispensable tool for anyone who works with USB devices. This compact meter is easy to use and allows you to quickly and accurately measure the current and voltage passing through the USB and Micro USB ports.
One of the main functions of the KCX-017 is the ability to measure the consumed energy, which allows you to evaluate the actual battery capacity in phones, players and other gadgets. In addition, using the tester, you can check the quality of cables and chargers.
Ease of use is another important plus of the device. The data is displayed on a bright display, which facilitates the measurement process and makes it more accurate. The compact size of the tester makes it easy to put it in your pocket or bag, so you can take it with you on any trip or business trip.
All in all, the KCX-017 is a handy and useful tool that will ease the work of anyone involved in engineering and electronics. It allows you to quickly and accurately measure the parameters of USB devices and makes it possible to evaluate their performance and quality.
- has non-volatile memory
- easy to use and operate
- shows current and voltage at the same time
- compact, practical, easy to carry
- With USB output and input ports, convenient for device testing
- indication is carried out on a backlit liquid crystal display
- current indication
- power consumption
- voltage indication
Current consumption: 50 mA
Working voltage: 3 - 7V
Switching current: up to 3.5 A
Measurement error: 1%
Measured capacity: 0 ~ 19999 mAh
Current measurement range: 50 to 3500 mA
Length: 21 cm
Dimensions: 55x28x15 mm
- voltage measurements on the USB ports of the computer
- output voltage of power adapters with USB output
- measuring and recording the energy consumption of various devices
- measuring the charge current of various devices (Powerbank, phones, tablets, etc.)
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.